In this post, we’ll highlight some of the survey results, explain why research is important for us, and give you a little gift at the end :-).
As the survey results demonstrated, people tend to describe Survs as having a perfect balance between power and simplicity. We can only reach that goal with your continued help. Thank you all for your support and patience.
We have gained a lot of insight from your responses and suggestions, here are some highlights:
- 98% of our most frequent users say they would probably or definitely recommend Survs to a friend or colleague.
- 81% of our most frequent users are satisfied or very satisfied with Survs.
- People use Survs mainly for user research, market research, academic research and business.
- The two most important factors for choosing Survs are design and features.
- The reason for most users being satisfied is “ease of use”.
- The word most often used to describe survs is “Easy”
Besides these results we’re also glad about your suggestions: they are essential to help us improve.
In research we trust
And what will we do with this insight? Research without action is fruitless, these results will inform our decisions from now on. In fact, they already strongly influenced the definition of the Survs’s roadmap.
But the survey is only one of various techniques on our research toolbox, if you are open to participate in the others (usability tests, interviews, focus groups, etc.) please drop us a line. We’ll be generous to those participating ;-).
One more thing…
We know a many of you use Survs for customer research, so we decided to share our survey template. Feel free to use it, mix it and share it as you wish:
If this one doesn’t serve your needs, don’t be sad, we’ll be sharing other survey templates from now on :-).