In the previous posts we covered several new individual features introduced during 2014. In this post we combine the most relevant ones in a single post so that you can quickly catch up on what’s new.
- New Design – A cleaner interface, easier and quicker to navigate.
- Theme Editor – Brand new, more flexible theme editor.
- Reports – Share survey results with colleagues, clients, and audiences.
- SPSS – Export your survey results to SPSS for statistical analysis.
- Responsive – Surveys are now more mobile friendly.
- Email Notifications – Subscribe to notifications for new responses.
- Piping – Display an answer from a previous question on a later page.
- Custom URL Variables – Store respondent data through a survey link.
- HTML Formatting – Add HTML to create links, bold, and underline text.
We hope you’ll enjoy these new features! As always, if you have any questions or feedback, please email us.
The Survs Team