We’re excited to share three new features we’ve been working on over the past few weeks.
You can now subscribe to email notifications for new survey responses. Once subscribed, you will receive a daily email digest with a summary only when there are new responses. Sign up for notifications via the survey Settings page by activating the Email Notifications option.
Better HTML Embed Channel
We’ve made improvements to the HTML Embed channel. When embedding the survey into your website or blog, you can now choose from the following options:
- Auto resize – Adapts the frame height to the survey height.
- Transparent background – Sets the survey background transparent.
- Hide header – Hides the survey header.
- Full width – Removes the survey margins, making the frame full width.
HTML Text Formatting
You can now add basic HTML tags to create links as well as embolden, italicize, and underline text within the survey.
Now, it’s even easier for people around the world to create surveys with Survs. Starting today, you can create surveys in 18 additional languages, along with the 11 languages already supported. The newly available survey languages are: Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese. The other available languages are: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
If your language is not one of the 29 available, you can still create your own using the Language Editor. To do so, simply enter the survey Settings page and click the Edit link next to the Language menu.
As always, we love to hear from our users. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can write to us at: email@example.com
After months of hard work and refining, we are extremely happy to announce that today is the day – we have launched the new Survs! Now, creating surveys will be faster and easier than ever before. Here are some of the improvements and new features:
- New Design – Survs has been fully redesigned. The result: an interface that is cleaner, easier to navigate, and quicker to use.
- New Themes – We’ve created a new collection of beautiful themes for you to choose from.
- The Theme Editor – Customize the look of your chosen theme with our brand new, more flexible Theme Editor.
- New Survey Templates – We’re thrilled to introduce a new collection of professional survey templates.
- Reports – Reports are a new way to share your survey results and data with colleagues, clients, and audiences.
- SPSS – Export your survey results to SPSS for statistical analysis.
- Google Web Fonts – Customize your survey design choosing from a selection of Google Web Fonts.
- Responsive – Surveys are now mobile friendly!
We hope you enjoy the new Survs. If you have any questions or feedback, please get in touch with our support team. We’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org or follow @survs on Twitter.
We look forward to making Survs great together!
The Survs Team
P.S. We would like to thank our users and beta testers who have supported us throughout this process. Your input has been invaluable!